Below you can find a list of the most frequently asked questions.
Should you be unable to find the answer to your particular question, or you need expert advice regarding Nilfisk FOOD products do not hesitate to write us.
When both the red and the green lamp are turned on when you start your cleaning station, it means that there is an issue with the battery.
To solve the problem do the following:
1. Switch off the main power to the cleaning station
2. Wait for 3 minutes (do not turn on the machine within this time)
3. Press the "left arrow" button and at the same time turn on the main power to the cleaning station (Do the two actions at the same time)
4. The problems is resolved now; the display is in the "normal mode" and should charge the internal battery
5. To test: After 15 minutes try to switch off the main power and wait for three minutes, then turn it on again. If the problem is not solved, it means that the display is broken/dead.
Verify if the chemical supply is sufficient.
The quality of the chemical detergent also has an influence on the quality of the foam. You can eventually try some new chemical detergent.
User packs are mounted below or beside the station and are not a part of the station, but an accessory.
Copyright © 2014 Nilfisk FOOD. All rights reserved - Blytaekkervej 2, DK-9000 Aalborg, phone +45 72 18 20 00, www.nilfiskfood.com